Meet Ginger

Meet Ginger
Please join us as we share Ginger's Journey Home

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Counting Down

The countdown has began.  There are only about 15 days left until Ginger is supposed to arrive in The U.S.A.  I'm not real sure what day she will be arriving at our home for sure.  One thing is for certain though.  We're all super excited!  For those of you that know me...I love taking pictures!  I usually always have my camera with me.  I look at her photo now, and I can just see the sadness written all over her face.  It should be interesting to see if the look in those sad puppy eyes change after spending time with us for a few weeks.  I think once this flight is behind her, and once she realizes she's safe, we'll see a much happier pup!  Her caretaker mentioned to me how sad she looks.  Don't you worry Ginger!  2011 is going to be a new year full of happiness and new beginnings.  Labs seem to adjust quite easily in our experience.  So, we're hoping Ginger will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment